The ModeShape community is proud to announce the immediately availability of ModeShape 5.4.1.Final.
This is a micro-release which addresses the following issues:
- MODE-2682 – Enable counter on HTreeMap used by LocalEnumeratedIndex
- MODE-2685 – ClassCastException when attempting to reoder SNS with transient changes
- MODE-2683 – Lucene indexes do not handle UPPER and LOWER case operands together with LIKE constraints correctly
- MODE-2681 – When ModeShape get killed the Index-Counter is ‘0’
- MODE-2684 – Remove modeshape-core’s dependency on Apache Tika